Moran Primary CRE has been written specifically to cover the new Christian Religious Education syllabus. It sensitises primary pupils to the major issues involved in spiritual and character development in a new, tailor-made way.
This eight-level course comprehensively covers the syllabus. Topical emerging issues such as HIV/AIDS, anti-corruption, child and human rights are infused carefully.
- presents the ageless truths and stories of the Bible in an interesting way, making them as fresh as the day they were written.
- has simple eye-catching illustrations that make the Bible message unforgettable.
- has incorporated the human experiences approach of teaching, with issues tackled from the known to the unknown.
- has systematically structured exercises and activities to engage the learner and is thus strongly pupil-centered.
- emphasises the importance of developing a godly character in a decadent world full of peer pressure.
- gives plenty of scripture references, so that all issues are tackled in the light of the age-abiding message of the Bible, teaching the learner that the Bible is a book fir today.
The teacher’s Books fully supplement the Pupil’s Books. A broad introduction has been given to provide the teacher with a clear background of the subject. The books provide detailed guidelines on how to approach the teaching of the content of the Pupil’s Books. Additional topic content, teaching methodologies, and information on the use of locally available resources are provided. Lots of exercises are included, as well as suggestions for diagnostic assessment and ideas for teaching mixed-ability classes.